Friday, September 7, 2012

I was getting a huge dick pounded into me when Missy walked in with our new piggie boy. Missy just grinned at me and sat down to watch the show. Our piggie boy knelled beside her watching in wonder and fascination as my big black dicked friend stretched my little pussy and made my tits bounced wildly. It wasnt long before Missy had piggie boy eating her cunt. She had her legs up on the lounging chair so the piggie could watch me. He seemed so fascinated I decided that he deserved a treat. As soon as my friend shot his hot sticky load in me, I layed down with my legs spread and told piggie boy to clean me up. At first he hesitated, but then Missy used the crop to motivate him. He was licking and sucking all that pussy juice and cum like a starving man. I was so close to cumming! Watching Missy use the crop on his ass, making him bend to our will. It helped too that he was really good with his tongue. When I screamed out my oragasm I sat up and gave piggie boy permission to cum on my tits. I was laughing so hard cause it only took him two strokes to blow his load! Oh and you know I made him lick up his mess. Oh I just love college life!

No comments:

Post a Comment