Thursday, September 13, 2012

So I was in the bank to deposit some pay day checks from Nite Flirt and the teller was rude. I am not about to tolerate some stuck up bitch being rude to me because I like being a slut! I asked for the manager. To my wicked delight this tall and skinny piggie boy walked up to me. He introduced himself as the bank manager and apologized for the tellers rudeness. He decided that he would take care of me himself. The whole time I was with him kept blushing and looking over at me bashfully. It was too cute. I just knew he was gonna be out newest boy toy. I could tell that he had money to burn too! It didnt take long to have him wrapped around my finger either! I cant wait! He will be coming over tonight so Missy and I start training him to serve us! Call me on Nite Flirt and I will tell you what we do to begin his training!

No comments:

Post a Comment