Friday, April 20, 2012

A daily ritual.

I just got out of the shower....I am all clean....I sit on my bed legs spread wide and look up at the boy standing before me. A pathetic excuse for a male. He could see from my face that I was not inclined to wait for his sissy ass to bend to my will for long. Falling to his knees, he licked and sucked my little cunt for all he was worth and cleaned my juices up after I came. He did this for about a hour making me cum three or for times. I made him work for my juices.....letting him know just what I thought about that tiny dick.
With his tiny digit hard....all one inch of it....I allowed him to rub my body with lotion.....slowly from my face down my neck.... to my breast... slapping his hand away when he dared to pluck my nipple....commanding him to continue applying the lotion to my soft creamy white skin......down my waist .....to my cunt.. rolling over to allow him access to my back....across my shoulders.....to the dip of my back.....down to my ass cheeks......to my tiny little ass hole. I knew he enjoyed this part the most. His dick was dripping with pre cum.....I allowed him to finger my ass....stretching it....readying it for the dildo.

I knew he wanted to touch his puny dick....but I would not allow him. I made him stop touching me as I pulled my toys out. Showing him what a real mans prick looked like,  I shoved a thick dildo in my cunt and then with another smaller toy I fucked my little ass hole. I told him again and again how real men stretch a girls sweet slits....How real men make a women cum over and over with their cocks. I came again and again while the head of his little pecker dripped cum ....He began begging me for permission to cum.  I love hearing pussy boys whine. I was smiling my satisfaction when I said to him..... "Cum my sissy boy...cum."

No comments:

Post a Comment