Sunday, April 15, 2012

My dilemma....

So here I was in the dilemma of having to pay for school .  I had my vibrator pushed deep into my cunt fucking myself while trying to think of a way to met all my goals, which included cumming in the near future. My legs were spread wide and I knew that sissy boy from across the hall was peaking through my key hole again.

  Putting on a show for him, I pulled the toy out of my cunt and begin licking it, tasting my little cunt juices, moaning to myself with delight. I grabbed my breast and squeezed it hard, making myself whimper and then began fucking my cunt hard.

 I needed to cum!

 I like knowing he was there watching too. To bad he wasn’t man enough to come in there and fuck me good and hard.  He was such a fucking poor rich boy sissy!

As I came, it hit me! 

I knew he stood out side the door stroking his cock. The poor rich boy and others like him who wanted to fuck me,  could pay me for it ....and my college too!  I moved quickly and jumped up and opened the door. I grabbed sissy boy and pulled him inside my dorm room.

Standing there naked  and my pussy still wet and needing,  I told him that I would let him shoot his load any where he wanted for a price!  Without  any warning,  pussy boy dumped his load all over me. It was a huge load too and went all over my body. 

As I looked down at his load  all over me and back up at him with disgust,  I knew I had just found my way to a education! I told him that what he had just done had cost him a hundred bucks.....and that he was going to eat my cunt till I came for another hundred.

I sat down on my bed and cleaned off his load then layed back waiting. Sissy boy stood there  like a mute idiot till I told him to move his wimpy sissy ass over  there and get to work! 

It was the beginning of a beautiful relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment