Monday, April 30, 2012

New books...

I had the money to get my new books and so I went to pick them up.  When I got there though I saw who was working and I knew my books werent going to cost me a thing! His name is Harry and he is 6'6" and he weighs less then 200lbs. He is a real slim jim, but his cock is huge! I knew he was a bit of a nerd but I really wanted to keep my money! I waited until we were alone and  I took him by his hand and drug him back into the store room. Before he could say "Hello"  I had that monster out of his pants and in my mouth! He was blushing and moaning loudly! I didnt care about his embarassment! We would put on a show if any one caught us! And they did! His boss came in and saw what was happening and told Harry, "Great job boy! Enjoy her!" Thats when Harry pushed me up against the counter and sat me on it! His thick dick pounded into me for several minutes. He stretched my cunt out so nicely! I came a couple times and then he unloaded! I had seman running down my legs and onto the floor! I smiled up at him while he was panting trying to catch his breath. I handed him a list of the books I needed and told him that he was to deliver them personaly! I wanted some more of that dick!

No comments:

Post a Comment