Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Trouble with the Proffesor....

I have had the best luck with my teachers up until this semester. Then I got Mr. Harris. Nothing seems to entice Mr. Harris. He is completely uninterested in the student "body" and had a reputation for being hard on his female students when it came to grading. I tried every trick in the book and still I was failing his class. I was in trouble.
 I was talking to Mr. Harris about my grades out in the hall today, when Ms. Hack walked by. Mr. Harris forgot I was even in existence.  Mr. Harris was watching Mrs. Hack walk down the hall. He was so intent on watching her that he didn't realize I was still there watching him adjust his cock. I couldn't understand what had his undivided attention until I saw Ms Hack's shoes. With a evil delighted grin I walked away silently. I am going shopping this evening for something very special for my next class with Mr. Harris!

No comments:

Post a Comment