Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So I found a little sissy slave.

Well he wasn't what I wanted......but at least my apartment is clean and Missys half too! Which is a nice change. He has done a nice job, but I wont tell him that. He is actually whorshipping my feet and toes at the moment. On his hands and knees where he belongs. He is using his tongue and of course, so when ever I feel the need, I gag his wimpy ass with my foot in his throat. *giggles* I sitting here typing this wondering just what punishment would make smile. I will gladly take suggestions! Any one had a unique way to punish their piggies? Send me a email and will chat about the best ways!

2 comments:

  1. What about that time we used hot sauce and ice cubes?

    xox,

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grins with evil delight! Ooooo I need to tell them about that dont I! Give a whole new meaning to a hot ass!

      Delete