Tuesday, May 8, 2012

He wouldn't know what hit him!

So Mr. Harris has a bit of a sexy shoe fetish!.....and I needed a better grade in his class! I knew what I needed to do! At the salon, I choose my toenail polish with care. It had to be fire red. It would be so pretty on my little toes! The pedicurist  rubbed my feet and caressed them as he cleaned the dirt away. He massaged oils and sweet lotions into my arches and the ball of my feet with extra care. He shaped my petite little toes with the emery board. Then with care he placed the polish on my tinsy toes and when he was done they looked oh so sexy! Then he brought out his art kit. Very carefully he painted tiny little white flowers on each of my toes. Oh they were so cute! Then with reverence he blew on each of my toes until the polish dried. I tipped him extra too! After all he gave me that extra service! Then he put on my brand new cumfuckme shoes! 5 inched spiked heels. Fire engine red with peekaboo toes......I giggled all the way to my next class with Mr. Harris!

No comments:

Post a Comment